Social Contest at Pollo Tropical Encourages Fans to Share how their Signature Sauces Inspire Them
Pollo Tropical is known for its Saucing Island, which holds its eight signature sauces, so in honor of sauce month, Pollo Tropical is hosting a social contest encouraging fans to share how the #IslandFlavor of its sauces inspires them. By tagging @pollotropical and using the #IslandFlavor on social media, you are entered to win a catering package for 15!
For some inspiration, check out and share the link below, where four Miami artists discuss how Pollo Tropical’s sauces inspired their most recent pieces.
The restaurant is also sharing five ways to make healthier, nutritious choices for Nutrition Month:
- Island-inspired meal choices under 510 calories each on the Tropical LITE menu
- Pack in more fiber and take your TropiChop bowl one nutritious step further by adding half brown rice, half romaine lettuce
- Authentic balsamic tomatoes, made fresh in-house, as a tasty, tropical side
- Looking for protein? Make the easy choice with our flame-grilled, fresh and never frozen chicken
- Or dive into our own traditional black beans for a vegetarian twist
About Pollo Tropical
What began in Miami as a simple recipe for citrus-marinated grilled chicken has evolved into a world of tropical flavors, and is quickly transforming into a lifestyle of happy, healthy, laid-back fun. And is continually proving that life’s better under the palm. Welcome to Pollo Tropical® where passion is married to freshness to create a one-of-a-kind experience. Our chickens are free of hormones and trans-fats. From our signature grilled chicken and slow roasted mojo pork, to world-renown Create Your Own TropiChops®, nothing surprises and delights like our fresh-made food served in a Caribbean inspired atmosphere.