Oscar® Worthy Cocktails from Prairie Organic Spirits
It’s time to make a list for your Oscar’s party and be sure you include these Oscar worthy cocktails made with Prairie Organic Spirits. Awards season is upon us and as the biggest stars get ready for their big nights, some of us prepare to host amazing viewing parties to cheer on our favorite movie and music stars.
The 89th Academy Awards ceremony, presented by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences (AMPAS), will honor the best films of 2016 and will take place at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood, California on February 26, 2017. However many of us will be watching all the excitement from our home big-screens at our own viewing party. To add more fun to the party, make ballots for guests to vote (before the show) on their top choices for all top categories such as:
- Arrival – Shawn Levy, Dan Levine, Aaron Ryder, and David Linde
- Fences – Scott Rudin, Denzel Washington, and Todd Black
- Hacksaw Ridge – Bill Mechanic and David Permut
- Hell or High Water – Carla Hacken and Julie Yorn
- Hidden Figures – Donna Gigliotti, Peter Chernin, Jenno Topping, Pharrell Williams, and Theodore Melfi
- La La Land – Fred Berger, Jordan Horowitz, and Marc Platt
- Lion – Emile Sherman, Iain Canning, and Angie Fielder
- Manchester by the Sea – Casey Affleck, Kimberly Steward, Chris Moore, Lauren Beck, and Kevin J. Walsh
- Moonlight – Adele Romanski, Dede Gardner, and Jeremy Kleiner
Have a prize for the person who guesses the most winners.
Prairie Organic Spirits would like to suggest two golden Oscar worthy cocktails that will leave your guests asking for seconds, and making you the host star of the night. The cocktails are inspired in the glamour and elegance of Hollywood and worth itself of an award!
- 1 oz. Prairie Organic Vodka
- Top with rosé champagne
- Fresh raspberries for garnish
Pour Prairie Organic Vodka and top with champagne. Add raspberries for garnish.
Prairie Tom Collins
- 1 ½ oz. Prairie Organic Gin
- 1 tsp. superfine sugar
- ½ oz. fresh lemon juice
- Club soda
Combine ingredients in a Collins glass ¾ full of cracked ice. Stir briefly and top with club soda.