Delightful Romance of Tuscany Comes Alive at BRIO Tuscan Grille with Special Valentine’s Weekend Menu
The delightful romance of Tuscany comes alive at BRIO Tuscan Grille, with its special Valentine’s weekend two-course prix fixe menu, available Feb. 10–14.
It’s hard not to imagine romance in Tuscany … its village Pienza is even known for its four romantic “Streets of Love.” During this Valentine’s weekend, Feb. 10–14, all paths are leading to BRIO Tuscan Grille restaurants across the nation for memorable dining with the restaurant’s special two-course prix fixe menu. Guests can indulge their passion for Tuscan cuisine while enjoying a delightful soup or salad, plus a delicious Tuscan-style entrée.
Available all day, the special menu presents the perfect way for loved ones to share a Valentine’s meal. It includes:
Side Salad or Soup (choice of one):
- BRIO Chopped Salad: Chopped greens, tomatoes, black olives, red onion, cucumber, Feta and red wine vinaigrette
- Bistecca Insalata: Lettuce wedge, Gorgonzola, bacon, tomatoes and creamy Parmesan dressing
- Caesar Salad with brioche croutons
- Soup of the Day
- Lobster Bisque with sautéed shrimp garnish ($1 extra)
Entrées (choice of one):
- Chicken Saltimbocca: Provolone, crispy pancetta, fried sage, and butternut squash risotto (the two-course prix fixe meal is priced at $20.95 with the entrée).
- Scallop Risotto: Seared sea scallops served over risotto with roasted eggplant, red peppers, zucchini, tomato compote, basil and Reggiano (the two-course prix fixe meal is priced at $26.95 with this entrée).
- Crab Stuffed Shrimp & Lobster Tail: Orzo, farro, roasted vegetables, and lemon butter sauce (the two-course prix fixe meal is priced at $29.95 with this entrée).
- Center-Cut Filet Mignon (6 oz.): Grilled to order and seasoned with choice of side (the two-course prix fixe meal is priced at $28.50 with this entrée).
Wonderful additions to the romantic Tuscan dining experience are BRIO’s Sketchbook Pinot Noir (Mendocino, California), a light, fruity and elegant wine ($9.95/glass and $38/bottle); and Benziger Family Winery Chardonnay (Sonoma, California), a lush and silky wine ($9.95/glass and $38/bottle).
Reservations are highly recommended at BRIO for Valentine’s weekend. Guests can now make reservations online for all BRIO restaurants by visitingwww.BrioItalian.com. For a list of locations, please visit www.BrioItalian.com.