Tempt the Palate with new Seasonal Menu at BRIO Tuscan Grille San Antonio
What better way is there to kick off 2017 and tempt the palate than with more flavor? Merging its chefs’ creativity with the high-quality cuisine for which it is renowned, BRIO Tuscan Grille La Cantera in San Antonio is bringing new seasonal flavors to its guests with “Flavorful Features,” available daily from Jan. 10–Feb. 28. The features are available on the dinner menu at BRIO locations across the nation.
Guests can enjoy the following delightful dishes on the “Flavorful Features” menu:
Tempt the Palate with these Appetizers:
- Burrata & Prosciutto Bruschetta: Red peppers, mayonnaise, sea salt, black pepper, extra virgin olive oil, and parsley ($11.95)
Tempt the Palate with these Entrees:
- Chicken Saltimbocca Risotto: Provolone, crispy pancetta, fried sage, and butternut squash risotto ($16.95)
- Sea Scallops & Ratatouille Risotto: Seared sea scallops served over risotto with roasted eggplant, red peppers, zucchini, tomato compote, basil and Reggiano ($21.95)
- Crab Stuffed Shrimp & Broiled Maine Lobster Tail: Orzo, farro, zucchini, red peppers, asparagus, and lemon butter sauce ($25.95)
Tempt the Palate with these Desserts:
- Butterscotch Budino: Italian for “pudding,” this dish features Marcona almonds, caramel, and vanilla whipped cream ($3.95)
The perfect complements to the “Flavorful Features” are delicious wines. These include:
- Sketchbook Pinot Noir: A light, fruity and elegant red blend (Mendocino, California) ($9.95/glass)
- Benzinger Family Wintery Chardonnay: A lush and silky wine (Sonoma, California) ($9.95/glass)
“Variety provides the flavor of life,” said BRIO Tuscan Grille Chef & Culinary Director Alison Peters. “At BRIO, we are happy to present our limited time ‘Flavorful Features,’ and give our guests the opportunity to enjoy even more unique dishes that offer a special culinary twist.”
Guests can now make reservations online for all BRIO restaurants by visiting www.BrioItalian.com. For a list of locations, please visit www.BrioItalian.com.
About BRIO La Cantera – San Antonio
BRIO La Cantera – San Antonio is located at 15900 La Cantera Parkway, Bldg #11, Suite 11200, San Antonio, TX 78256, at City Creek on 1st South, between State and Main Streets. BRIO offers lunch and dinner, as well as a special children’s menu; brunch is offered Saturday and Sunday until 3:30 p.m. The restaurant is open Friday and Saturday 11a.m.–10 p.m., and Sunday–Thursday 11 a.m.–10 p.m. For more information, visit www.brioitalian.com. For reservations, please call (210) 877-9300.
About BRIO Tuscan Grille
BRIO (meaning “lively” or “full of life”) is a “polished casual” restaurant serving authentic, northern Italian cuisine. The subtitle, “Tuscan Grille” is descriptive in the menu that features oven-roasted steaks, chops and seafood, similar to what one would find in an authentic ristorante in Tuscany. BRIO’s philosophy is “to eat well, is to live well;” which is why it only uses the finest and freshest ingredients. BRIO brings the pleasure of the Tuscan country villa to the American city. BRIO is part of Columbus-based BRAVO|BRIO Restaurant Group (BBRG). Founded in 1992, BBRG currently operates more than 100 restaurants including BRAVO Cucina Italiana, BRIO Tuscan Grille and Bon Vie Bistro. Please visit the website for BRIO locations at www.brioitalian.com and follow the restaurant on Twitter (@brioitalian) and Facebook (facebook.com/brioitalian)