Cocktail Treats to help You Ring in the New Year from 901 Tequila, Sauza, Hornitos, Skinnygirl & Pinnacle
If you are having your own party this New Year’s Eve and want to impress your guests with some cocktail treats at the home bar, you should think of stocking up on some of your favorite spirits. These libations will have you toasting the new year in classy style. Check out these cocktail treats!
- 2 parts 901® Tequila
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 oz. dark chocolate bar, chopped
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Splash agave syrup
- Whipped Cream for garnish
Preparation: Heat milk and chocolate on hot stove and stir. When chocolate is fully melted, remove from heat and introduce other ingredients. Pour into mug and top with whipped cream.
Orange Espresso Margarita
- 1 ½ cups Sauza Tequila
- ½ cup DeKuyper® Triple Sec
- 1 cup espresso
- 1 cup simple syrup
- 1 ½ cups milk
- Orange peel for garnish (optional)
- Espresso beans for garnish (optional)
Preparation: Combine the first five ingredients in a pitcher and stir. Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Pour into martini glasses and garnish each with an orange peel and 5-10 espresso beans. Enjoy!
Tequila Hot Toddy
- 1 ½ cups Sauza® Signature Blue Silver Tequila
- ½ Jim Beam® Honey
- ½ cup lemon juice
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup orange juice
- 2 cups hot water
- 11 cinnamon sticks for garnish (optional)
- Cloves for garnish (optional)
- Orange wheels for garnish (optional)
Preparation: Combine first five ingredients in a pitcher and set aside. Using a tea kettle or pot, heat water on stovetop until boiling. Place cinnamon sticks, cloves and orange wheels in the pitcher for added flavor. Add hot water to pitcher. Serve in glasses with a cinnamon stick for garnish. Reheat as needed, or prepare cocktail in a slow cooker to keep warm throughout the party. Enjoy!
- 1 part Hornitos® Black Barrel® Tequila
- 1 ½ parts hot espresso
- Pinch of cinnamon
Preparation: Combine all ingredients in a shaker, shake vigorously and strain into a glass. Garnish with a pinch of cinnamon.
Merry Minty Martini
- 1 part Skinnygirl® Bare Naked Vodka
- 1 part DeKuyper® Peppermint Schnapps
- 1 part fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- Mini candy cane for garnish
Preparation: Shake liquids with ice in a cocktail shaker and strain into a glass over ice. Garnish with a mini candy cane.
- 2 parts Pinnacle® Original Vodka
- 2 parts Cruzan® Aged Light Rum
- ¼ part DeKuyper® Blue Curacao Liqueur
- 2 parts cream of coconut
- Blue and white sugar for garnish
Preparation: Add ingredients to an ice-filled shaker. Shake and strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with blue and white sugar around the rim. Enjoy!