Winter Craft Beer & Whiskey Tasting at The Hangar on Thursday, November 17th
Winter craft beer is ready for tasting at this month’s beer tasting!
San Antonio bar and grill, The Hangar, located at 8203 Broadway will host it’s monthly 3rd Thursday Craft Beer Tasting on Thursday, November 17th from 7pm-9pm, featuring ten winter craft beers and three types of whiskey.
The cost for guests to participate is $5.00, which includes ten craft beer samples, three whiskey samples, and a raffle ticket entering the guest into a beer-themed prize raffle.
Please find below the confirmed lineup of brews & whiskies:
- Big Sky Brewing’s Ivan The Terrible
- Kona Brewing Company’s Pipeline Porter
- Blue Moon Brewing Company’s Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
- Busted Sandal Brewing Company’s El Robusto Porter
- Sam Adam’s Nitro Coffee Stout
- New Holland Brewing Company’s
Dragons Milk Bourbon Barrel
- BS Brewery’s Pecan Ale
- Ballast Point’s Victory at Sea
- Independence Brewing Company’s Convict Hill
- Real Ale Brewery’s Coffee Porter
- Bird Dog Whiskey: Peppermint Maple, Chocolate, & the third flavor is a surprise!
Watch The Hangar Beer Tasting Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vPQ_iDrWo0
The Hangar is centrally located along the Broadway strip, just a few miles inside Loop 410. They are open 7 days a week serving a full bar & food menu.