Have a Labor Free Labor Day with Chef’d Meal Kits
Enjoy a labor free holiday with Chef’d. America’s first and only online meal store is taking the labor out of Labor Day hosting. Through its holiday promotion, launching August 16, customers will have their choice of three main dishes and six sides, featuring recipes from Chef Michael Psilakis (Kefi, FISHTAG and MP Taverna) and Craftsy instructor, Brendan McDermott.
With everything needed for a delicious Labor Day celebration available at the click of a button, consumers can actually enjoy the final days – and final taste – of summer.
The last day to order for this promotion is August 30. Go here to order meals!
- Whole Grilled Branzino with Ladolemono by Michael Psilakis
- Grilled Red Curry Chicken by Chef’d
- Ancho Hanger Steak with Pan Sauce by Craftsy – Brendon McDermott
- Garlic Roasted Cauliflower with English Peas and Mint by Michael Psilakis
- Watermelon & Feta Salad by Craftsy – Brendon McDermott
- Grilled Eggplant & Zucchini Salad with Parmesan, Chickpeas & Mint by Chef’d
- Grilled Corn with Jalapeño Butter by Chef’d
- Charred Green Beans with Chipotle Vinaigrette by Chef’d
- Beet Salad with Grapefruit Vinaigrette by Chef’d
Chef’d is the nation’s only online meal kit marketplace offering fresh, high quality ingredients for consumers to prepare delicious meals at home. Chef’d is an innovator in the category, giving consumers the ability to reorder meals at any time – a unique category feature – providing the meals they want, when they want them, without a subscription or membership fees.
**Full Disclosure: I received cash and/or product in exchange for a sponsored post on my blog. These opinions are not mine.