Adorable Recipes in Anticipation of the Movie Release June 17th of “Finding Dory” Compliments of Nature’s Harvest bread
These adorable recipes inspired by Disney Pixar’s “Finding Dory” are a fun way for families to eat more whole grains, since every variety of Nature’s Harvest bread has at least 8 grams or more of whole grains per serving.
Fans can bring Dory home – Now through July, fans can purchase any four Nature’s Harvest® Breads and receive a free, limited edition Dory TY® Sparkle Eye Beanie Boo™. Visit www.wholegrainsplash.com for more info!
Finding Dory movie will be in theaters this Friday June 17th.
Check out these adorable recipes sure to please every kid!
BELUGA BENTO BOX
4 sliced Nature’s Harvest® Stone Ground 100% Whole Wheat Bread
2 slices lower sodium oven roasted turkey breast
1 3/4 slices of low fat cheddar cheese
1/2 tsp. light mayonnaise, divided
1/2 tsp. deli mustard, divided
3/4-1 cup blueberries
1 6-inch carrot, sliced into coins
3/4 cup green beans, blanched and cut into 3-inch pieces
1 whale-shaped cookie cutter
- Layer blueberries, green beans and carrots into bento box or on a plate to create a sea bed.
- Spread equal parts light mayonnaise and deli mustard on Nature’s Harvest®Bread slices and top with equal parts turkey and cheese slices to form two sandwiches.
- Cut sandwiches into whale shapes with cookie cutter and place a raisin on each sandwich for the eye. Place in bento box or on plate and enjoy!
PEANUT BUTTER & JELLYFISH SANDWICH
4 slices Nature’s Harvest® Stone Ground 100% Whole Wheat Bread
1 tbsp. natural peanut butter
4 tsp. 100% fruit spread
2 sticks light string cheese
4 banana slices
2 small slices celery
Kitchen scissors and a round drinking glass (approx. 3-inch diameter)
- Spread equal amounts natural peanut butter and fruit spread on Nature’s Harvest® Bread to form 2 sandwiches.
- Cut into jellyfish shapes with round drinking glass, cutting curved bottom with kitchen scissors.
- Pull apart string cheese into strips and arrange underneath the sandwiches to resemble jellyfish tentacles. Use banana slices and raisins for eyes and a slice of celery for a smile.
HAM & CHEESE OYSTERS
4 slices Nature’s Harvest® Honey Wheat Made with Whole Grain Bread
2 slices lower sodium ham
2 slices reduced-fat Provolone cheese
1 tbsp. light mayonnaise
1 tsp. honey mustard
1 grape, halved
1 shell-shaped cookie cutter
- Spread equal parts light mayonnaise and honey mustard on two Nature’s Harvest® Bread slices and top with equal parts ham and cheese (ham on top) to form two sandwiches.
- Use shell-shaped cookie cutter to cut sandwiches into shell shapes.
- Place 1/2 grape (pearl) in the middle of each sandwich to resemble a pearl in an open oyster shell.
**Full Disclosure: I received product and/or cash in exchange for my review. All opinions in this post are totally mine.