Brigid restaurant located off S. Saint Mary’s St., will be hosting
a fun evening with live music, drinks, and prix-fixe dinning
Brigid restaurant will be hosting a “New Orleans in the 1930’s” pre-fixe dinner event, and will include an evening of food, drinks, and music all inspired by the culture of the city during this thrilling time period. Cocktail hour will commence at 6 p.m. and feature historic canapes such as shrimp arnaud, oysters bienville, duck pistolette, and mandina’s muffaletta. Cocktail hour will be followed by a three-course prix-fixe dinner starting at 7 p.m., with music for the evening being provided by the John Fernandez Trio. Limited seating for the event is available, and tickets are $65 per reservation, which can be made by visiting http://brigidrestaurant.com/.
New Orleans in the 1930’s
- Cocktail hour from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Serving drinks and canapes including shrimp arnaud, oyster bienville, duck pistolette, and mandina’s muffaletta
- Three-course prix-fixe dinner to be served at 7 p.m.
- Live music played by the John Fernandez Trio
- $65 per reservation to be made at http://brigidrestaurant.com/
- Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/217974351914958/
Monday, May 2, 2016 at 6 p.m.
803 S Saint Marys St. San Antonio TX 78205