Busha Browne Pukka Hot Pepper Sauce Shrimp with Linguine Pasta Recipe
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain, rinse and keep warm.
- Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat until hot.
- Add shallot and garlic; cook 4 to 5 minutes or until shallot/onion is translucent and garlic is fragrant.
- Add Busha Browne Pukka Hot Pepper Sauce, tomatoes, Busha Browne Spicy Tomato Love Apple Sauce, salt and black pepper. Simmer covered for 20 minutes while preparing shrimp.
- Combine lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, pepper sauce, oil, Italian seasoning and black pepper in 13×9-inch baking dish.
- Add shrimp and toss to coat.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until shrimp are tender and bright pink in color.
Combine cooked pasta with sauce. Top with shrimp and grated cheese, if desired. Serve. Enjoy!
**Full Disclosure: This is a post for Busha Browne. I received no product or compensation in exchange for this post.
About Busha Browne
Associated Manufactures Ltd. is proud to be the manufacturer of Busha Browne sauces, jellies and condiments and manufactures the products to the entire food industry from retail outlets, food manufactures and foodservice businesses. Busha Browne authentic sauces, jellies, and condiments provide the great variety of exotic fresh Jamaican fruits, vegetables and spices. Their gourmet products are all natural, full of flavor and are delicious. Prepared and bottled in small batches as they were 200 years ago, these award winning artisanal products reflect the authentic heritage of Jamaican cookery. Busha Browne provides superior quality and for all eating occasions at home and at restaurants. Busha Browne is headquartered in Jamaica and their products are sold globally. Busha Browne has captured the attention of national and international media and a culinary clientele. Get social with Busha Brown on Facebook viafacebook.com/BushaBrowne and Twitter via twitter.com/BushaBrowne.