The loaded Bowl
New Vegetarian Options at My Fit Foods San Antonio Make Eating Your Vegetables Delicious & Easy
**Full Disclosure: I received a meal in exchange for my review. All opinions are mine.
My Fit Foods wants to remind us to be sure to eat our vegetables. In celebration of National ‘Eat your Vegetables Day’ June 17th they have recently launched their vegetarian menu specifically for the San Antonio market. It’s time to try the ‘Eat Your Veggies Challenge’ at My Fit Foods. Step outside the box and try something new.
Some of their new vegetarian line-up includes:
- The Loaded Bowl – A sweet and crunchy vegan salad loaded with quinoa, roasted sweet potatoes, cranberries and edamame. Hot or cold – it’s delicious!
- Supreme Pizza Pasta – Sautéed vegetables and vegan sausage mixed in zesty red sauce and served pizza-style with mozzarella cheese and diced black olives over gluten-free pasta
- Veggie Tofu Curry – Fresh bell peppers, carrots, squash and tofu marinated in a bold red curry sauce and served over low glycemic rice
- Black Bean & Quinoa Chili – Hearty vegan chili full of roasted sweet potatoes, black beans, protein-rich quinoa and fresh spices.
Any one of these fresh, healthy options will surely tempt you into getting your daily vegetable intake.
My Fit Foods is a unique retail store concept focused on providing nutritious and healthy meals to its consumers. They offer a wide variety of fresh prepared meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. They also have ready prepared nutritious snack options so when you are in a daily slump, don’t reach for the potato chips. Instead have Almond Butter Crunch which contains Fuji apple slices with crisp celery sticks, nut thins, and creamy almond butter whip. At 240 calories, it’s a win, win snack.
All meals and snacks are labeled with nutrition information on the package. They are also coded for different dietary restrictions like GF for gluten free, VGN for vegan, LC for low calorie, etc. So no matter what dietary requests you need, My Fit Foods has you covered.
For San Antonio, all of their meals are made fresh daily in Austin and delivered several times a week. Some of the more popular meals stay on the menu all the time, but My Fit Foods will also add new selections about once a month so you will never get bored with meal options.
Besides meals and snacks you will also find some healthy drink options. Try the LIVE Soda Kombucha which aids in digestion or the Harmony Cold Pressed Juice so you can get a healthy serving of fresh veges in a bottle. They also have alkaline* water in bottles. They even have a filtered alkaline water station so you can refill your bottle.
If you are pressed for time or just don’t feel like cooking but want to eat a fresh nutritious meal, stop in to My Fit Foods and pick something up. You can even shop for several days at one time. Take home, eat healthy tomorrow. Win, win! You’re going to love this place!
* It is said that because alkaline water has a higher pH level than does plain tap water, it can neutralize acid in your bloodstream, boost your metabolism and help your body absorb nutrients more effectively.