Image Credit: Riverside Cigar Shop & Lounge
TOMORROW IS RIVERSIDE CIGAR SHOP’S 4TH ANNIVERSARY, CELEBRATING WITH DERBY EVE GALA FEAT
WORLD-FAMOUS TOBACCO FARMER HIROCHI ROBAINA
Riverside’s Top 10 Derby Cigar recommendations will be available for purchase
WHAT | Riverside Cigar Shop & Lounge 4th Anniversary Celebration, a Derby Eve Gala featuring world-famous Cuban tobacco farmer Hirochi Robaina and Match Cigar Bar’s own 2015 Angel’s Envy Bourbon House Blend.
WHEN | Friday, May 1, 2015; 6 p.m
WHERE | Riverside Cigar Shop
201 Spring Street, Jeffersonville, Indiana 47130
MORE | Riverside Cigar Shop will celebrate its 4th anniversary on Friday, May 1 with a premiere Derby Eve Gala featuring world-renowned Cuban tobacco farmer Hirochi Robaina. An icon in the industry, Robaina was the first Cuban to tour cigars in the United States and had to receive permission from the Cuban government to do so. Robaina, whose family has been producing some of the world’s finest cigars since the 1800s, will be showcasing his latest super premium HR Cigars. These complex, full-flavored cigars are only available in 30 stores nationwide. His Derby Week appearance in Jeffersonville is an extraordinary occasion that no cigar aficionado should miss. In addition to this featured cigar enjoy private blend of Angel’s Envy only available at Match Cigar Bar.
The event is free and open to the public and will feature special offers throughout. It is the perfect opportunity to stock up before your Derby Day festivities. Don’t be caught in your seersucker suit celebrating your bets and bourbon without an iconic cigar!
TOP 10 | Riverside Cigar Shop has also released a list of its Top 10 Derby Cigar Recommendations, an expertly crafted list that includes something for every flavor preference and price point.
1. Riverside House Blend. Perfect for any occasion, mild to medium in body, full of flavor. And affordable, so you can save your money to bet on the Derby winner.
2.CroMagnon Epoch. A Riverside Cigar Store exclusive. Rustic, primal, strong. Perfect cigar to cut through all the Mint Juleps at the end of Derby Day.
3. EPC INCH Short Run 64. Another acclaimed cigar from master Ernesto Perez-Carillo. Limited edition, not limited on quality or flavor.
4. La Palina Mr. Sam Toro. A winner from La Palina. Made in honor of the original founder of La Palina, Mr. Samuel Paley, this medium bodied smoke is sure to come in the money.
5. Alec Bradley Nica Puro Diamond. Limited edition, Nicaraguan Puro.
6. Arturo Fuente Don Carlos #2. A classic blend from the Fuente family. Often overlooked, just like those Derby longshots, but this cigar always wins. Try one again soon.
7. Illusione Singulare 2013. Aged to perfection, this limitada is not available anymore at most shops, but Riverside Cigars isn’t most shops, and now you get to take advantage of a sure winner.
8. Arturo Fuente Anejo. Another cigar you see about as often as a Triple Crown winner, but we still have them. Maduro wrapper leaf aged for 2 years in cognac barrels tops this Derby Champion.
9. Hirochi Robaina HR Cigars. Let Hirochi Robaina himself explain the perfection of this cigar at Riverside Cigar’s upcoming anniversary celebration and Derby Eve Gala.
10. FYR 10th Anniversary. Made by our good friend Abe Flores to honor the 10th Anniversary of their company, medium bodied, full flavored, unique. Special Derby Week price, 25% off full boxes.
For more information, please visit http://www.riversidecigars.com
**Full Disclosure: This is a sponsored post by Riverside Cigar Shop & Lounge. I received no product or compensation in exchange for this post.
About Riverside Cigar Shop and Lounge
Easily accessible to those in Southern Indiana and the Louisville Metro, Riverside Cigar Shop and Lounge is located at 201 Spring Street in Jeffersonville, Indiana. Conceived and created by Founder/Proprietor Jeff Mouttet, Riverside’s mission is to be the premium smoke shop and lounge in the Louisville metropolitan area, a destination featuring the friendliest staff and the cleanest, most comfortable environment for cigar smokers locally and those nationwide visiting the Kentuckiana region. For more information visit http://www.riversidecigars.com and follow us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/
About Match Cigar Bar
Match Cigar Bar is the new speak-easy-style boutique cigar and bourbon bar located adjacent to Riverside Cigar Shop. Owned by Jeff and Sara Mouttet, Match offers specialty, artisan, and local spirits, beer, and wine. Match will also feature bourbon tastings and seminars to introduce, educate, and entertain customers about all things bourbon and help customers match bourbon with the profiles of cigars and their own personal lifestyle. For more information https://www.facebook.com/