Lunch special this week!
TOASTED CAPRESE & ITALIAN ONION SOUP
This Saturday, April 11 it’s BLACK GARLIC & LOCAL TEXAS MEATS SAMPLING
**Full Disclosure: This is a sponsored post by GouchoGourmet. I received no product or compensation in exchange for this post.
Chef Stephen Paprocki will be a GauchoGourmet this Saturday to teach you all about Texas Black Gold Garlic. You will learn the many ways to use this wonderful garlic as well as get to sample local, natural beef & pork. And even more exciting, you will get to taste some of Chef Paprocki’s creations. This event starts at 11am.
If you are in the area and are having lunch hungries, GauchoGourmet has some delicious specials this week!
TOASTED CAPRESE $6.50
Fresh Italian pesto, Semi-Dried tomatoes, local organic greens and gooey Mozzarella di Bufala,
all on an East Coast Baguette. ADD PROSCIUTTO SAN DANIELE FOR $2 MORE
ITALIAN ONION SOUP $6.50/bowl or $3.50/cup
Made with Italian Tropea Onions, Beef Broth, Italian spices & topped with cheesy Mozzarella bread.
GauchoGourmet is now RELOADED:
Join us every Saturday starting at 10am and check out our revamped Saturday Farmers Market
• Additional SATURDAY FARMERS MARKET BOOTHS including local Texas meats (Texas Akaushi Beef by HeartBrand, Grass-fed beef and wildboar from Koch Ranches, pork by Peaceful Pork) milk & milk products by Mill-King Creamery, Shrub Drinking Vinegar and Sky Springs rainwater!
• Expanded ORGANIC & LOCAL PRODUCE SELECTION
• The bigger and better “CHEESE CORNER” with over 10 new cheeses, accompaniments, the perfect pairings & recipes
• Lot’s of NEW GOURMET PRODUCTS on our shelves!
• And of course, authentic Argentine style EMPANADAS!
PLUS: All your favorite regular local vendors!
935 Isom Rd., San Antonio, TX