3rd Annual “VIVA PAELLA” Cooking & Tasting Event
GauchoGourmet, 935 Isom Road is proudly hosting their 3rd annual “VIVA PAELLA” Cooking & Tasting Event” on Sat, March 14 from 10.30am to 2pm in partnership with the San Antonio Chef Cooperative and Groomer’s Seafood. This event will feature:
- 3 different Paellas prepared by 7 chefs of the San Antonio Chef Cooperative (including Stephen Paprocki, Jeff White, Chris Cook, Isaac Cantu, Tyler Horstmann, Toby Soto and Chuck Hernandez).
- Customers will be able to watch the preparation, ask questions, taste the different prepared paellas & take home recipes.
- Beer tasting by Southerleigh Fine Food & Brewery due to open this spring at The Pearl.
- Authentic Spanish Chorizo Ibérico sampling.
- Informative talks about Paella, the different kinds of paella rice, chorizo & equipment.
- Paella booth with extensive selection of paella ingredients & cooking equipment for purchase.
The ticket cost is $15 per person if bought by March 13 to enjoy all paellas, chorizos and beer sampling; $20 at the door. More information and tickets are available online at www.gauchogourmet.com/events.html
Weather Clause: The event will be held outdoors and therefore depends on weather conditions. If weather is not suitable, the event will be rescheduled.
935 Isom Road, San Antonio, TX 78216
Warehouse Phone: 210-277-7930
Fax: 210- 497-2364