Believe It or Not Peachy Facts
Did you know that the fuzzy peach is actually a member of the rose family? Or that China is the largest producer of peaches in the world, followed by Italy? Luckily, the whole month of August is dedicated to the decadent fruit.
PEACHY FACT #1: Often used in cosmetics, peaches are full of Vitamin A and C which makes for a fantastic, natural moisturizer
Peach Raspberry Lemonade
- 4 oz. Peach Lemonade Sparkling ICE
- 1.5 oz. Raspberry flavored vodka
- Splash of Grenadine syrup
- Peach slices and mint leaves for garnish
- Using a tall Collins glass, pour vodka, & Peach Lemonade Sparkling ICE over ice.
- Stir gently to mix.
- Top with a splash of Grenadine syrup.
- Garnish with peach slices and mint leaves.
PEACHY FACT #2: Peaches are rich in phytochemicals called phenols that act as antioxidants
White Peach Sparkler
- 2. oz. VOGA Sparkling Wine
- 2 oz. White Peach Juice
- ½ oz. silver tequila
- White peaches and raspberries for garnish
- Mix white peach juice, white slices and Tequila in a shaker with ice
- Pour into a martini glass and top with VOGA Sparkling
PEACHY FACT #3: A large peach has fewer than 70 calories and contains 3 grams of fiber
Peach Nectarine Creamsicle
- 3 oz. Peach Nectarine Sparkling ICE
- 2 oz. Vanilla Vodka
- Sliced peaches for garnish
- Pour vanilla vodka, then Peach Nectarine Sparkling ICE over ice.
- Garnish with sliced peaches, raspberry and basil
PEACHY FACT #4: Although the first peach orchard in the USA was established in Florida in 1565, peaches have been cultivated around the world since 1000 B.C.E